This year I am breaking from my tradition of rebellion. Today, I am going to let my readers know a few goals I have decided to set recently. I am not setting these goals because everyone sets goals for the new year. I am merely sharing goals I've already come up with because I know myself and I know that if I don't put it on paper (and maybe more importantly let others know about it), that I'm less likely to achieve them. So here goes:
- I am going to make a concerted effort to read my Bible every day. I've actually been doing this for a couple months, but like I said, putting it out there for others to see makes me more likely to complete it. In fact, I'm hoping to finish reading the Bible one year from when I started it.
- I am going to do a better job of facilitating my children's learning.
- I am going to master the art of grocery shopping in such a way that I spend as little as possible.
- I am going to procrastinate less (especially as it relates to housework).
- I am going to be more consistent enforcing the rules with my children.
- I am going to exercise more.