Friday, September 9, 2011

Random Thoughts

I'm going to steal an idea from a friend of mine who also blogs.  I've been rather busy lately (traveling across the country and all), so I haven't been able to come up with a blog topic.  So here are a few random thoughts that have come to me lately.

  • I can't stand it when my glasses fog up when I open the dishwasher or oven.  It's even more annoying when it happens and I'm wearing contacts.
  • A 98% fat free hot dog = a not dog.  It doesn't taste anything like a hot dog, so do us all a favor and just call it something else all together.
  • The "Giant Superman" in Metorpolis, IL isn't that giant.  We couldn't see it from the highway and we didn't know if we could get the camper to where it was located (we would not have been able to), so we looked it up online.  It was barely larger than 1 story.  We also determined that there is a Lois Lane (a street) in Metropolis, IL.
  • While in Texas, hubby was working with a few people who were from Canada.  One of them had him Google "View of Mt Rushmore from Canada."  Kinda funny.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, the steam with the contacts or glasses!!! I'm so with you on this. The Mt. Rushmore thing was fun. :) ~J

    ReplyDelete