Friday, October 28, 2011

Giving Props When They are Due

Today I submitted my second Scholastic book club order, but it was the first order I placed where someone besides myself placed an order.  I actually had 2 other people place orders.  It took me close to an hour to figure it all out.  Some of it was because of the way their computer ordering system works and part of it was because I triple checked everything before clicking the "Order" button.

This process has taught me one thing... I have a new-found appreciation for teachers who end up getting orders from 10+ families (as I know my son's kindergarten teacher did).  All I know is that I'm a bit scared that in the next couple month I will probably have people ordering Christmas gifts which means I could end up with more orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment