Friday, October 7, 2011

Busy Times

The last few days have been a busy time for this Mama (and my house shows it).  The family is going to be visiting my nephew in Virginia soon and before we go, we've had a bunch of things to get done (mostly for school).  We've been creating a paper mache earth for a presentation they will be giving the day after we get back (a multi-day process).  We've also tie dyed some t-shirts that we will use for field trips (as well as in the airport).

A couple nights ago we were also able to use the certificates we got when we got our library cards.  I have always loved sunsets and sunsets on the water are even better so to be able to enjoy a dinner in a restaurant at the end of a pier followed by an hour on Charlotte Harbor was a wonderful thing.  The charter company this was through, also offers other "cruises" that I might just have to try out one time.

 We had visitors
 So happy
 This ones for you Dad.  Jon was drooling too.
 Love how I actually got the bird in the pic (that never happens).
Beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. Now you know why I want to be in Florida and why I rush to the beach every evening I can. Sunsets are one of God's wonderful visual gifts to us. What a wonderful artist he is. Giving us eyes to see and then giving us all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, I was droolin' and thinking how nice it would be to see a sunset on the Gulf from a sailboat.

    ReplyDelete