Saturday, September 17, 2011

Library card = Bliss

Today the kids and I got our library cards.  We just happened to go to the regional library and it was HUGE!  We ended up spending 2 hours there and could have spent more time looking around if we weren't getting hungry and antsy (OK, the kids were antsy). 

Since my youngest is now in kindergarten I let her get a library card as well (she was so excited).  Between the three of us we got 32 books and 6 DVD's.  And because this month is national library card sign-up months, we also got 3 certificates for a free sunset cruise in nearby Charlotte Harbor (I'm thinking Jon might need to get a library card, just so he can get the free certificate too).

As I type, the kids are watching one of the DVD's and I'm about to crack open one of the books I got.  Definitely a good day.

1 comment:

  1. That is a day full of win my friend. Full of win. Enjoy! ~J

    ReplyDelete