Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day of Relaxation

Today, I decided to live by my rule that Sunday is a day of rest.  No, I did not take a nap (although I thought about it).  Rather, today has been a day spent chilling with my kiddos.  We watched a movie and I got in a little cross stitching.  I think the next thing we'll do is to bake something and after that, read them one of the books we got from the library the other day.  For me that is relaxation.  Especially when you sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labors while reading a good book.

I have a lengthy list of things I want / need to get done soon, but it's going to wait till tomorrow.  Today I'm going to rest and relax. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice. Sunday was mostly rest day for us too. Sometimes, that's just what everyone needs. Glad you enjoyed it. ~J

    ReplyDelete