Monday, November 12, 2012

Homeschooling Help - Yippy!

As my regular readers know, my family is homeschooling.  We have done everything in our power to make it seem more like fun and less like work (very important when they are younger).  That is why I am so excited about an opportunity I was recently given.

I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichment and for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.

2 comments:

  1. My kids love Time4Learning...I just we could afford it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! We have been using Time4Learning for almost 6 years and we all still love it. :) I look forward to checking back with you and seeing what you and your family thought! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete