Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gratitude Challenge - Day 22

Today I am thankful for peer pressure.  Last weekend my family was on a camping trip with other homeschoolers.  While we were there, I had a few of the other families convince my hubby that we should go to Busch Gardens for Thanksgiving.  Since the other families were already planning on going and had gone last year, he was easily swayed.

Can't go to Busch Garden's without seeing animals.
Peer pressure was at work even further today because my daughter's friend convinced her to ride things she'd never ridden before. 


No my daughter didn't ride this, but the boys were on this coaster when I took the picture.

A good time was had by the entire family.  Add to that the fact that I didn't have to cook or clean any dishes except those from breakfast and I had a terrific day!

Lunch I didn't prepare + a Christmas show = priceless



No comments:

Post a Comment