Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gratitude Challenge - Day 8

Today I am thankful for my families love of animals.  I have always been an animal lover.  I even thought about becoming a vet at one point (till I thought of the fact that some of my patients might die - I just couldn't handle the thought of that at the young age of 18).  To see that my family is just as enamored with furry little critters makes me smile.

That and seeing cute little faces like these.


Meet our newest foster kittens: 
Mork & Mindy 
(note: they came to us named)

They were found with their mother (a stray) so needless to say they are quite shy considering they haven't had much human interaction.  After being in our charge for only 24-hours they are already opening up to us.  Looking forward to some good cuddles from these 2 in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment