Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gratitude Challenge - Day 21

Today I am thankful for a rather slow day, that was still productive.  After 13 hours of going non-stop yesterday and a very busy afternoon the day before that, it was nice to have a much more leisurely day.

Don't get me wrong, doing my weekly grocery shopping the day before Thanksgiving was not my brightest idea, but there were quite a few things I needed that go off sale after today.  And boy am I looking forward to poppy seed cake and pumpkin roll made from ingredients that were all on sale.  It's not like I didn't intend to do my shopping earlier in the week, I was just really busy showing houses. 

It also warmed my heart to watch my daughter give coupons to people shopping in the store (I knew I wouldn't be able to use them before they expired).  Not only did it surprise and make the people happy, but it was nice to see my daughter come out of her shell and not be so shy.

Oh, and I found out this evening that one of the offers I wrote up from those showings was accepted today so it was totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment