Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gratitude Challenge - Day 29

I don't have an alarm clock next to my bed, so I bring my cell phone into my room each night (that way I can also make an emergency call without getting it from somewhere in the house in the middle of the night if needed).  Anyway, one of the first things I do before even getting out of bed is to roll over, check the time on my phone and check email. 

So this morning, the email at the top of my lengthy list of new messages was a signed contract back from a seller.  I was expecting this contract to come back; we'd come to a verbal agreement so that's not what surprised me.  What surprised me was how quickly it came back.  I wasn't expecting it till next week.  So this morning I am thankful to wake up to a new contract waiting in my inbox. That means that I currently have 5 contracts that I'm working on. 

Another thing to be thankful for?  These 5 contracts are set to close in such a way that for the next few months I think our bills will be covered just in time if not a little early.  I love to see how God provides, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment