Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SO Over It!

I think I've just about hit the end of my rope when it comes to living in the camper.  Last night, my kids had yet another whine fest over having to share a room with their sibling.  You see, my daughter likes to flip through books when she goes to bed (Where did that come from, I wonder?).  Unfortunately, my son has trouble sleeping when she's doing this.

Last night he asked to  go to bed before her so he could fall asleep before she even got in the room.  I gave him 30 minutes before bringing her to bed and he hadn't fallen asleep yet.  Then the whining commenced in earnest.  Tonight I'm going to try to put her to bed first and see what happens.

All I know is that I can't wait for them to have their own rooms again.  Then they won't be able to keep each other up at night or wake each other up (and me with their whining and screaming) early in the morning.  I'll even be able to better separate them when they start to bother each other (or me).

No comments:

Post a Comment