Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dreaming of Baby

My nephew that is.  Today I went to a baby shower for my sister-in-law.  I was able to surprise her too!  Originally we were not going to be in the area, but we decided to postpone our departure from VA a couple days so I could go.  As some of you know, I've been working on some knitting projects for my nephew and now that they have been given, I figured I would share pictures of them.




I'm not sure if the pictures show the detail well, but I tried sticking with a theme... hearts.  I found a really cute pattern for a hat with hearts on it and then I decided to adjust the pattern a bit to make it smaller and then add it to the mittens and socks as well.

I don't know what it is, but I'm already attached to this little fella.  I can't wait to meet him (and spoil him).

2 comments:

  1. Of course! You get to be the cool aunt. You don't have to be as focused on raising, so you can just enjoy. Your projects look lovely. - J

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have more patience than I do - that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete