Sunday, July 24, 2011

That Time of Year

Well, it's that time of year again...time to start thinking about school.  I remember back-to-school shopping when I was younger.  A part of me loved it (I got new stuff) and a part of me hated it (summer vacation was almost over).

Hubby and I used to talk about the joy of being able to send our kids off to school like our parents used to do and how we were sure our parents loved back-to-school shopping because it meant school was about to start (freedom from kids).  This year, things are different.  This year, I have to get ready for school long before my kids do.  I've already purchased the text books, but I really need to start figuring out what I'm going to teach when.

It brings me back to my time in school.  I really want to procrastinate, but I know that if I do, I will not do as good of a job.  I guess it's finally time to suck it up and get cracking... in a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment