Monday, July 25, 2011

Acclimating

Well, it's official.  My family has acclimated to warmer weather.  The last few days the temperatures in Virginia have been near 100 (with real feel temps closer to 115).  With the exception of a couple hours one or two of the days, we were all ok with the temperatures.  In fact, we even ran some errands that involved some walking outside.

Today, I went outside and it was around 90 degrees and I felt comfortable.  When I go into department stores, restaurants, or doctors offices I actually feel cold and even get chill bumps.  Hubby and the kids are the same.  If it weren't for the mosquitoes, I'd spend quite a few more hours outside each day.  I'm so used to the warmer temps that I've been considering wearing flannel inside the house (don't tell my hubby or I'll never hear the end of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment