Monday, April 16, 2012

Writers Block

A couple days ago I was asked if I could write a guest blog post for a "commercial" blog site.  The only blogs I've written so far is for my own blog and once for a friend's blog (not commercial by any means, but she does have a few more followers that I do).

Luckily I have one more week to write it, because right now I've hit a wall.  I know I want to write something about my kids but other than that, I'm at a complete loss.  

I was told I could even reuse an old post.  So can any of my faithful readers give me ideas on a post you enjoyed or one that I could enhance, or even a topic you'd like me to cover?  Any thoughts would be appreciated because at this point, I'm empty.  Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. there is this exercise I do most every morning. It's called Morning Pages. You just sit down first thing in the morning and write 3 pages of whatever comes into your head. It's a good head clearer and stuff comes up that you never thought about.It's not meant to be finished or polished or presentable, just stuff that's floating around in there. Maybe if you do that something will occur.
    Another thought.... they asked you to submit something so they must know and like what you have to say so you just need to send them something you think works on their blog. They already voted "yes" on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your posts related to finding zoos and children's museums when you were travelling. With summer comimg up, that might give ideas for some vacation planning parents. I also like your posts about helping J with math/reading using baking (stealthy learning). Ways you seek those types of topics or things to do to help your children learn is always interesting to me.

    ReplyDelete