Saturday, April 7, 2012

Introspection

How many of you feel like you just don't have enough time in the day to accomplish everything you'd like?  No?  Not you?  Liar!

It's been such a common thought that a movie has even been made about it.  Do you remember the movie Multiplicity?  That came out in 1996, so I know it's been an issue for a while.

The other day, hubby mentioned that he has so many projects he's working on or would like to do that he wishes he could duplicate himself.  Then he looked at me and said, "You know what, I'd want to duplicate you first, because you do everything."   As sweet as that comment is, it got me thinking.  What are the things I would hand off to my "duplicate"?

I love to cook, so not that.  Dishes perhaps.  I HATE cleaning bathrooms, so definitely that.  I always seem to have trouble finding the desire to sweep and mop (I mean, why bother when the kids will get it dirty 5 minutes later), so perhaps cleaning the floors.

I guess what I've learned is that I need a housekeeper.  Now to find the money in the budget for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment