Friday, May 13, 2011

Unconnected


Today (Thursday) I have been able to experience various kinds of disconnectedness.  For some reason, cell coverage for our carrier is the only one with spotty coverage at the campground we are at.  Today has been worse than normal.  I’m not sure of the reason, but it’s been one of my biggest peeves that I’ve been dealing with since we got here (besides dishes of course).  An example:  My phone let me know I had a new email message, but I can’t actually read the message. For some reason I can get calls, but not data on my cell.   I can also get inbound text messages, but more often than not, I can’t send a reply.

Anyway after being notified that I have an email (which I can’t read on my smart phone), I go to my computer to try to read the message and guess what?   The internet at the campground is not working either so here I am, relegated to writing a venting blog entry in Word, hoping that I will be able to post this tomorrow some time.

I guess, all of this is to say, if you really need to reach me, call.  But don’t leave a message (I probably won’t be able to check voice mail either).

No comments:

Post a Comment