Sunday, May 22, 2011

Say what?!?

I can't believe that 5 years ago today, I delivered my baby girl!  Time has gone by so quickly...too quickly.  It seems like just yesterday she was celebrating her first Christmas, taking her first steps, and saying her first word.  Now she won't stop moving and won't stop asking questions.  ;-)


It has been such a joy to watch her blossom and grow, both physically and developmentally over the last 5 years.  I am looking forward to the next 5 years, but I really hope they go by a bit slower.  I have so many things I want to cram in, and if time keeps going this fast I won't be able to do everything.

On that note, this week is going to be school-light and fun-heavy.  Let's start cramming.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little K. She's beautiful and I know exactly what you mean by time flying.

    ReplyDelete