Monday, March 11, 2013

Which Way Did She Go?

This way.... No, that way.... No over there.

To say I have been racking up the mileage the last few days would be an understatement.

I have showed houses 5 of the last 8 days across 3 different counties which totaled close to 250 miles.  Add to that the fact that we took the kids to Orlando for a homeschool field trip to Sea World





(and Spacecraft Surplus for the boys),

They spent 1 hour in here and could have stayed longer I'm sure.

and it's been busy.

So what did I do today since it's been my first "day off" in a while?  Besides doing some school with the kids, I've watched my daughter swim (briefly), went grocery shopping, did a few loads of laundry, cleaned some of the house, and worked on taxes.   You know, the normal stuff that's been put off for WAY. TOO. LONG.  And I'm still hoping to do some knitting this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment