Saturday, January 5, 2013

Enjoying a Lull

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.  Needless to say in late December things were C R A Z Y.  Not only was there Christmas and Loot Day to prepare for, but we had my in-laws visit for a little over a week and then my parents came shortly after they left.  Then 4 of the 6 people in the house came down with a stomach bug (I was lucky enough to be hit the hardest).  I also had 2 houses close in the last couple days of the month which meant final inspections, and meetings for signatures.

So when I realized that I wasn't going to need to leave the house as often for inspections and such,  I wasn't getting many new leads, and I'd made contact with all my current clients I decided to take some much needed "time off."  Don't get me wrong, I'm still dealing with emails, phone calls, and such but it's not at the hectic pace it was just a couple weeks ago. 

So what have I been doing?  Playing board games with my kids.  Taking them shopping so they can use the gift cards they just received.  Reading books (yes plural).  Spending time with my parents.  And going on a date with my hubby for the first time in months.

I'm not sure how much longer this slow time will last, but I'm certainly trying to take advantage of it.  So don't be surprised if you don't hear from me again for a while  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Lull = good! Enjoy. Glad you are all starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete