Saturday, January 12, 2013

Back in the Groove

Until yesterday, I didn't realize how easy the last few weeks had been for work.  Don't get me wrong, I've been showing houses, writing up contracts, doing inspections, etc but I haven't had a full day of work in a LONG time. 

Yesterday, I got up in the morning and after having breakfast with the kids I headed off to meet new clients.  We spent 6 hours driving around 50 miles to see 7 houses.  Although none of the houses are exactly what they are looking for I now have a better idea of what they are looking for so hopefully we will have more luck next time.

After showing them houses, I meet with another client to discuss in person what they were looking for.  You see, this client just moved into the area because he bought a restaurant, so even catching him on the phone can be difficult.  Oh, and the food looked good so I may have to try it out soon  :-)

After that, I did a full grocery shopping trip (the first one in a few weeks since my mom did some of my trips while my parents were visiting).

When I got home, I found my husband cooking dinner and my kids wanting to put on a "snake show" for me.  I had no idea that (K'Nex) snakes could do the things my kids had them doing. The flips and tricks they were doing was amazing  ;-)  Me... I'm just glad they weren't real.  Ya know what I mean?


And what did the rest of the family do while I was gone?  The kids did school with Daddy and also practiced their snake show for me.  Hubby was also involved in a few conference calls.  Looks like he has a little bit of work to do for someone he hasn't worked with in YEARS.

No comments:

Post a Comment