Friday, December 21, 2012

A Week of Surprises

This week we surprised the kids twice.  The first was a trip to Busch Gardens on Wednesday.  We have passes that expire Dec 31 and with schools being out for the next 2 weeks we decided to go when it would be less crowded.  Less crowded was right.  The longest line was 10 minutes for the front seat in the most popular coaster in the whole park.  Normally the wait for ANY seat on the coaster is 45 minutes or more. 

The second surprise started when my parents contacted me on Tuesday asking if they could show up today.  Hubby and I decided not to let them know Grandma and Grandpa were coming.  The surprise and joy on my daughter's face when they walked through the door was priceless (my son was in a different room).

1 comment:

  1. These are great surprises! Enjoy your parents visit, tell them hello for me. Maybe get your Mom to give you a hug from me too. :)

    ReplyDelete