Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekly Tidbits

Here is a list of things that I wanted to share this week but that aren't worth their own blog entry (in handy bullet form):

  • My daughter loves animals and has been watching her brother participate in Dog Tales for months.  Now that she is beginning to read, she wants to participate too.  I told her we need to work on it a bit more and hopefully by the end of the school year she will be reading to a dog too.  Got her to read right then and there.
  • My parents are visiting and have watched the kids get in the pool twice (keep in mind the water was no warmer than 70).  They are set to leave late this week and my dad has decided he WILL swim before they leave.  Can't say I will join him  :-)
  • The weather has been quite warm lately (even for FL standards) and it's just shown me that I really need to do some clothes shopping (shorts in particular).
  • I have found a new obsession (Blimey Cow)  Only go here if you are looking for a good, clean laugh.
  • I am a planner.  Not knowing what is happening or is going to happen is not. my. thing.  That must be why I'm being given many opportunities lately to put my faith in God's plan for my life (and the fact that he will let me know His plan when He wants and not when I want).

1 comment:

  1. Nice! What is dog tales? I found a couple of clearance racks at places like Kohl's and Dick's Sporting Goods and was able to find a couple of pairs of last year's shorts marked down. One pair of khaki walking shorts I got was $2.99. I understand that last bullet so very well.

    ReplyDelete