Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Time Keeps on Slippin' By

Can you believe how quickly time flies?!?  I can't. 

Today is a very special day in my family, and I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that three years ago today, I became an Aunt.  Unfortunately, with our move right before he was born, I have not been able to see my nephew as much as I would like.  I am very thankful for technology (FaceTime, Facebook, and cell phones in particular) which have allowed me to keep up with him just a little.

It looks like I will be an Aunt again in November, so I'm hoping we can plan a trip to visit not only my new niece by my nephew as well.  It's long-overdue for this Aunt to spoil her nephew (and the bonus... his mom and dad will get a little break to spend with their newest addition).

Happy birthday (not-so) little man!  Your Aunt, Uncle, and Cousins wish you a very happy birthday!  Lots of hugs and love being sent your way from Florida.


No comments:

Post a Comment