Thursday, September 11, 2014

Never Forget

For people like myself, who were impacted by September 11, it's hard to think there are people (American's) out there who don't know what happened that day.  I've seen clips of college-age students who don't know what happened that day, and it's appalling.  I get that they weren't old enough to remember what happened that day (many of them were toddlers), but I wasn't old enough to remember Reagan being shot.  I'm not old enough to have been alive during Vietnam, but I at least have a basic idea of what happened.

Why is September 11th not important enough for EVERYONE in the United States to learn about?  Respect those people who died that day!  Respect the families who lost a loved one that day!  Respect the first responders!  And respect the men and women who decided to join the military to defend our freedoms and help prevent such things from happening again!

Don't forget what happened 13 years ago today!  Remember, so that we can give the proper honor and respect to those who deserve it not just today, but every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment