Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Realtors Move Too?

You're thinking, "Everyone moves.  Of course Realtors move too."  Yes, but I'm not talking about my personal house.  I'm talking about the real estate company I work for.

Today I started the process of changing real estate companies.  I have decided to leave RE/MAX and join a smaller, local real estate company.  Why?  For numerous reason, all of which I won't go into here.  Let just say it was time for a change, and I like the idea of working at a smaller company.  Aside from the company change, there is one big(ish) thing that's changing.  I am now going to be able to sell houses as well.  You see, the team I was on before only allowed me to work with buyers.  Now I will be working on my own and will be able to help people buy AND sell homes.  I am SO excited about this change.

Will I miss RE/MAX?  Yes, a part of me will.  There are some people there I will miss interacting with on a regular basis.  But you know what?  The people I've meet at my new office so far... I think I'm going to like working with them too.

Once my website is up at the new office, I'll do a new post so you can see just how cool my new real estate company is.  And if you know anyone looking to buy OR SELL in the Manatee, Sarasota, or Charlotte County areas of Florida, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment