Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week in Summary

Not much to share for this week.  Here goes:

  • I've had a lot of showings this week, but no new contracts.  
  • The kids had science class where we got to make plastic out of milk.
  • We have been watching 2 cats while a couple we were put in contact with were out of town (the lady we fostered for recommended us as people to board their cats).  They are going to be picked up this week.
  • I've almost gotten the books for the company I've been bookkeeping for to the point I've been shooting for since I started.
  • Hubby was finally able to diagnose a problem with our pickup truck so now we have 2 vehicles again.
  • Have I mentioned how much my hubby enjoys cooking.  It's been great for me!  He cooks dinner and I get to make phone calls for work.
  • After closing on the house a little over a week ago we went out to celebrate at a Japanese steak house.  We knew it was risky with our picky eaters but the novelty of the chef cooking in front of you made them willing to try numerous things I didn't expect them to.  They even claimed to like some of them (yippy)!  It's extended to our meals at home too.  Maybe they've realized that trying different foods might help them find something new they like.  Or maybe they think Daddy is a better cook... hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment