Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Whirlwind

Have you ever had those days where it was so busy it felt like a whole week?  Well, I've had 3 of those days back to back.  Add that to the 4 other days this week and it's made for one busy couple of weeks this week.

This week:
  •  I've had 4 days with showings.  One of which had 18 houses and another day with 14. 
  •  I taught my daughter's Lego class.
  • We attended 2 different small group meetings from our church to try to pick one
  •  Tonight we went to a church-wide party where we got to spend some time with the group we decided to join.  After a wonderful picnic dinner we got to listen to Christian comedian Bob Smiley.  What a wonderful way to end such a busy week.  It was glorious to laugh for pretty much 1 hour straight... to the point tears were flowing down my cheeks.  Look him up on Youtube... you will not be disappointed.
  • Apparently my picture was in the local paper today.  One I my local clients told me about it.  I didn't get a copy though.  Probably a good thing since I wasn't a big fan of any of the pictures they had to use.
  • And the buyers who saw the 18 houses (and 7 of the ones on the day with 14), are in the process of putting in an offer on a house.  So nice to see all that hard work and time away from my family the last couple days is paying off.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it through the busy-ness and enjoyed the laughing!

    ReplyDelete