Thursday, April 3, 2014

Last Minute = Trouble

You know how I said in my last post that I had to renew my real estate license before the end of March so I frantically worked on it and got it done in time (I finished March 27).  Unfortunately, my documentation has been lost in a stack of papers with all the other people who were renewing at the end of the month.  That means that if you look online, my license has expired.  I was told that because I can prove I finished everything in time it will be renewed "retroactively," so I guess that's good (if it really works the way they say it will).

It sure would be nice if there was a more streamlined process for stuff like this (I took the class online and I had to fax them a copy of the certificate that was emailed to me the day I finished the class).  They said it could take another week before they update it in their system.  That's only 2 weeks after I finished the class.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment