Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Where'd That Come From?!?!

Did you ever have one of those days where you had everything planned out and then things didn't go as you planned?  Today was one of those for me. 

This morning I took the kids on a trip to see a play with their homeschool group (awesome by the way).  Then after the play, was a preview of a house followed by an inspection.  If all things went well, I would take the kids to their play, have time to eat lunch at home when dropping them off before heading back out.  Then I should have been back by 4:30.

I didn't get home till 5:15, but I did get all those other things done.  In addition:
  • I had computer issues (multiple times).  
  • Those issues caused me to almost miss a deadline.  I made it by 7 minutes only to find out 4 hours later that the deadline wasn't quite as written in stone as I was lead to believe.  
  • And I also dealt with numerous out-of-the-blue phone calls.
All I know is that I'm chalking it up to being a Monday.  A Monday where lots of people had off work so they were available to bother contact me.

The good thing that came out of this?  Hubby saw how frazzled I was and got Chinese for dinner so I didn't have to make anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment